She's glad you asked.
- (W) i didn't think you'd be so unhappy is one of this year's OOB Festival Winners, and will be published and licensed by Concord Theatricals!
- (W) shared a short play in B-Street Theater's Virtual New Play Brunch.
- (W) Came back to the 24 Hour Plays Viral Monologues to write a piece for the brilliant and hilarious Joel Marsh Garland!
- (W) workshopping over Zoom.
- (W) Virtual Workshop of little lives with Pipeline Theatre Company.
- (W) Zoom workshops of i didn't think you'd be so unhappy and other plays.
(W) shared LOVE YOURSELF!!!! and an excerpt of little lives at BarnFest 6 at Cloud City.
(W) wrote The First (and Final) Meeting of the 7th Grade Girls Cult for Rule of 7x7 January. Directed by Kylie Brown.
(W) LOVE YOURSELF!!!! 2.0 for Rule of 7x7 All-Stars dir. Kylie Brown.
(A) 24/6's Production of Last Tree in Jerusalem & A Page of Talmud.
(W) Reading of little lives in Geva's Hornets' Nest Reading Series.
(W) 2019 Theatremacher at AJT Conference.
(W) Table readings of little lives.
(W) Student production of i didn't think you'd be so unhappy at NYU.
(W) Barn Arts Residency (so many stunning sunsets).
(W) 2019 Sewanee Writers' Conference (Romulus Linney Scholar).
(A) Reading of Megan Pope's Dox Modern Middle at The Tank.
(W) workshop production of i didn't think you'd be so unhappy at WTF, dir. Michael Herwitz.
(W) wrapped up an amazing apprenticeship at The Lark.
(W) workshops of i didn't think you'd be so unhappy.
(A) = actor stuff
(W) = writer stuff